Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Free Choice Oct 28

*CHRISTMAS*
Christmas is my favorite holiday and winter is my favorite season of the year. My favorite part is when my family and I get our tree and we take it home that night and decorate it. My sister and I usually decorate it while my father is making dinner. My brother usually hangs lights or helps my father with setting the holiday table for dinner.

My favorite christmas was when I went to New York to visit my mother and we went to rockefellor center and went ice skating. It was a typical day in New York and it was also my favorite. My mother had lived in New York for 4 years and I had been there through every season except for winter. After I had been there for the winter I decided that my favorite time to go would then on be winter.



When I finish up my traditional family morning on christmas day, around 4 we head on over to my aunts house in Mission Viejo. This is where we have our big family christmas with all my uncles, and aunts and cousins there to celebrate together. We eat dinner and open presents afterwards. Over all christmas is my favorite holiday throughout the whole year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment