Friday, November 8, 2013

Stranded

If I was on an island and I could only bring three things on an island I would bring a machete, blankets and an endless supply of food. I would bring a machete so that I could cut down trees and make shelter so that if it rains i would be alright. Also I would bring that in case there were animals there and i had to kill them. It would be important to be able to fight off intruding animals because they could potentially kill you.



The second thing that I would bring would be a lot of blankets. I would bring these so that even if I don't have a lot of shelter I can still be warm. This item could be used for multiple use like if I got cut in my leg or arm I could tear a part of a blanket with the machete and tie it above the wound to keep the pressure in tact.

The final thing I would bring would be an endless amount of food so that I would never go hungry. It would be something that doesn't require fire and does not go bad. If the island had fruit and stuff on it then that would be what I would go to next if i ever had ran out which wouldn't be for a while or ever. The only thing that could go wrong with bringing food is that it would attract animals which wouldn't be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment