Monday, November 4, 2013

My Wisdom

If I had a child and if they were at the age were they were exposed to drugs and alcohol I would give them a talk. I would probably start off by telling them all the peer pressure they are going to experience and to try to stay strong through it. If my kids wanted to try it I would understand the curiosity but tell them that they have an entire lifetime to try it, and that they don't have to mess up what they have going now to potentially have "a good night".


I would tell him or her to stay away from people who are part of that society or who are associated with that kind of behavior. Over all I would trust my children until they gave me a reason not to and when they did and if they got in trouble for drugs then I would have a more serious conversation with them about the use and abuse of drugs and how it can impact your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment