Friday, November 15, 2013

my conversation with Elton John

If I could talk to Elton John I would ask him a series of questions about his life, music and how he came about knowing what he wanted to do. I would probably start off by telling him that his music influenced me greatly and I have many of his songs on my phone. I grew up listening to his music along with Queen, Areosmith, Johnny Cash and many others.

When we would talk I would ask him to tell me stories from his nights on the stage and his parites and the parties that he has been to. I would ask him about how coming out with the news that he was gay affected his life, and if it affected him in a negative or positive way. It would be super cool if I could talk to Elton John and I hope that one day I can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment